1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Drop a link to their blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate any no. of bloggers you want & ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through commenting on any of their posts.
5. List these rules.
6. Display the Ideal Blogger Award Logo.
Questions from Stephanie;
1. What are you most grateful for?
I am grateful to be alive and be around people who love me so much. I am grateful to have such loving family & friends. I am grateful to god for the shelter over my head & food on my plate.
2. What is your favourite movie/book?
To be honest, I seldom read books. I love watching movies. It’s a lil difficult to guess the favourite one, but I think I love Romeo & Juliet, a lot.
3. Who is your role model?
My parents, of course. They have been working day in & day out to provide me the best of all. Whatever I am today, it’s because of them. They keep on pushing me to work hard. It would not have been possible without their unwavering support & faith.
4. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Your blogs are a reflection of who you are.
5. What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about lending a helping hand whenver there is any little chance of succour. I also love to talk to people about mental health. My aim is to raise awareness regarding the same, as well as help them cope up with the situation.
All my fellow bloggers are amazing writers and the nominations should not hamper your progress. Even if you haven’t been nominated, it doesn’t mean you don’t deserve it. All of you are doing an amazing job. Keep spreading the love of writing.
My 5 questions to the
1.What is one thing you love most?
2. What would be your message to the people amidst this pandemic?
3. What is the one thing you would like to change in the world, if you could?
4. Do you believe in spirits?
5. What are your views about the mysterious Area 51?