This is the link to the original post, written somehwere back in 2018 https://truthiskef.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/prousts-questionnare/
Those who are new to my blog or unaware about my rewrite series, refer to the link below https://truthiskef.wordpress.com/2021/08/14/rewriting-my-blog-posts/
So, here I go!
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Living a life where busy achieving things people believed you could never do
2. What is the trait that you most deplore in yourself? Nothing that I can’t change
3. What is the trait you most deplore in others? People who give up easily don’t impress me
4. Which living person you admire the most? It’d always be me, not being a narcissist, but I have been through very rough times. Coming so far and dreaming to go farther, takes strength, determination and hell lot of willpower. Kudos to all others achieving great feats in life.
5. On what occasion do you lie? I don’t really
6. Which living person do you most despise? Nobody
7. Which words/phrases do you most overuse? What if it works?
8. Who or what is the greatest love of your life? To live a content life and contentment comes from struggles
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Take more risks in life. You got just one.
10. Which talent would you most like to have? Talent to work harder
11. When and where were you the happiest? I am happy right now while rewriting the post I wrote 3 years ago
12. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Nothing so far that could be termed as great
13. If you were to die and come back on Earth as a person or a thing, what would it be? A human
14. What most people complain about you? I am stubborn
15. Where would you most like to live? India
16. What is your favourite occupation? Where I can do something valuable and for a greater & bigger cause
17. What is your most marked characteristic? That I am stubborn
18. What are your favourite names? Rohini, as that’s what I hear the most
19. What is your motto?
20. What is it that you most dislike? –
21. What is your most marked characteristic? That I am stubborn
22. Which actor/singer you admire most? Michael Jackson
23. What is your favourite cuisine? Indian ( there’s hundreds of dishes)
24. What is one thing you can never believe or trust? That age matters
25. What is one advice you would like to give to people? Believe in yourself. You have great potential, potentials you’re unaware of
Love you all! 💖 Stop by the comment sections and let me know if you enjoyed reading!